How long does Morphine keep a person sedated?
For at least 2 hours after I took the pills .Is that possible as I am 87 years old
yes it can
Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query.
I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through.
100mg of morphine can be a sedative and can alter the state of mind. You wont be in a state of mind to testify. It would better to avoid it if you can.
Hope I am able to answer your concerns.
If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.
If not, you may close the discussion and if possible you may rate the answer for me, so that I get a good feedback.
In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:
Wish you good health,
Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How long will morphine work mesothelioma
- How long can a elderly person live on morphine
- Cancer morphine driver how long
- How long on morphine til death
- How long live only morphine
- Elderly on morphine how long to live
- How an elderly person feels on morphine
- How long to live after morphine
- How long will a person live who is on morphine
- Morphine cancer how long