How long does Marijuana stay in body?
for one exposure of marijuana, then that is about as long as it stays in the system. So, about 50/50 and increased oral fluids might clear it.
if someone is/has been a chronic heavy smoker, the marijuana stays in the fat deposits and it frequently can be detected 1 or more MONTHS after the last use.
Testing with my organization is called GC/MS Methodology. Can you tell me more about how it works
wow, they are going to run out of employees if they get rid of everyone who's ever had any marijuana.
GC/MS is an accurate test at least. Fast answer, you take a semi purified sample and run it through a particle accelerator onto a dart board, the size, ionic charge and pattern of where the pieces land are matched to knowns and show what is there.
semi-defeatable by mucking up the sample (bleach in urine;iodine; maybe soaps)
Hair follicle testing uses mass spect. It is sensitive, very very accurate and limited by the hair --hair grows at 1 cm /month. catches drug use in the time period the hair is there.
so, one joint... probably shows on the mass spec. of hair and the amount is also shown; they may set the limit above that.
one joint (ever) will show in 3-5 days.
Over 1 week is getting toward the unlikely. If it was one joint this week but continual use 2 months ago, that's likely to show on all tests but absolutely guaranteed to show on the hair test.
They might have a cut off above that.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How can the smell of marijuana be removed from body
- Marijuana cessation effects on body
- Body rash in marijuana
- How long marijuana stay in a cotton swab test
- How long does marijuana stay in your body
- How long does marijuana stay in the body system with out a spleen
- How long will 3 puffs of marijuana stay in my body
- How long does marijuana stay in saliva tests
- How long does marijuana stay in your urine
- How long does marijuana stay on the tongue
- Is there any interaction between Morphine and Gabapentin?
- Can the presence of Oxycontin be detected in urine?
- Can Oxycodone be taken for wrist and back pain?
- What causes spitting of black mucus?
- How can Meth be flushed out of the system?
- Would Adderall show up in a urine test?
- What is the differece between Oxycontin and Oxycodone?
- What causes pain after knee replacement surgery?
- How long can i take Xanax for anxiety?
- Are Omega 3 supplements effective in helping muscle recovery after a...