How long does Losartan take to show effect?
losartan achieves its highest concentration within 1 hour after oral administration. Please take into account that losartan and similar drugs are not supposed to show their full potential before 15-20 days of use.
This kind of blood pressure that you have is indeed high but not alarming unless you've got an aneurysm or serious heart disease. If you've just started losartan, you should give it some time (a couple of weeks at least).
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Losartan best time to take
- How long does losartan takes for bp management
- Taking bystolic and losartan potassium
- How long does it take losartan 50mg to work
- Taking losartan and amlodipine
- Taking bystolic and losartan
- How long losartan works
- Taking losartan and diltiazem together
- Taking losartan and cialis side effects
- How to take losartan potassium