How long does Lorazepam remain in the system?
Hello, and thanks for your question.
Lorazepam typically stays in the system for about 8 hours. Since you took it at 4:30PM, it should be out by around 1AM. If you don't take any more, you should be safe to drink a glass of wine at 6PM tomorrow.
Please remember to rate and close this answer thread when you are finished and satisfied.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to come off lorazepam
- How to wean off lorazepam
- Lorazepam how long does it take to eork
- How to administer lorazepam i'm
- How to calculate lorazepam injection
- How much lorazepam is advisable for patient with head injury
- Lorazepam withdrawal symptoms how long
- How long does it take for lorazepam to kick in
- How many hours does a 2mg lorazepam last
- How to taper off lorazepam