How long does Dilaudid take to be effective?
It starts working 30 minutes to an hour after taking the medicine
Thanks for writing in to us.
Dilaudid contains hydromorphone which is a pain relief medicine. It is an opioid and is given for moderate pain.
The time of action of the medicine is 30 minutes to an hour and in this duration the medicine concentraion is at peak level after ingestion. This is the time when it starts working optimally.
Hope your query is answered.
Please do write back if you have any doubts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How long does dilaudid stay in your blood
- How long does dilaudid stay in the body
- How long does it take for dilaudid to kick in
- How long for dilaudid to leave system
- Dilaudid how long does it take to work
- How long does dilaudid stay in your system
- How long is dilaudid withdrawal
- How long does dilaudid stay in your urine
- How long does dilaudid stay active for
- How long does it take for dilaudid to get out of your system