How long does Clonazepam remain in the system for a drug urine test?
It remains in body for 30-40 hours .
Thanks for your query ,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have been taking Clonazepam (Clonipin) for panic attacks ,
Clonipin is completely absorbed on oral administration and peak plasma concentration is reached within 2-3 hours and remains in the body and can be detected in urine for 30-40 hours.
Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions ,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How safe is taking roche 2 clonazepam with roche 2
- Clonazepam detection in urine
- Saliva test clonazepam
- How can i get rid of clonazepam tablet
- How to get rid of clonazepam addiction
- How safe is clonazepam
- Is blood in the urine or stools a side effect of clonazepam?
- How to control addiction of clonazepam for depression
- Is difficult, burning, or painful urination a side effect of clonazepam?
- Will celexa and clonazepam be detected in a life insurance medical test