question-icon

How long does Clonazepam remain in the system for a drug urine test?

Posted on Thu, 5 May 2016
Question: How long will 2 - 1mg clonipin stay in your system for a drug urine test ?
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil (1 hour later)
Brief Answer:
It remains in body for 30-40 hours .

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for your query ,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have been taking Clonazepam (Clonipin) for panic attacks ,

Clonipin is completely absorbed on oral administration and peak plasma concentration is reached within 2-3 hours and remains in the body and can be detected in urine for 30-40 hours.

Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions ,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil

Dr. P. T. Patil

Urologist