How long does Cialis take to show effect?

Posted on Fri, 19 Jun 2015 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: I started a 5mg cialis daily pill, 1st pill nothing happened, does it take a few days??
Answered by Dr. Ivo Ditah 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Yes, it does take a few days before you start noticing the effects.

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thank you so much for this query.

I am so sorry to hear about this sexual dysfunction that you have. Cialis is a good drug and I have no doubts that this is going to be of great help to you. However, it takes a few days before it kicks into full action. Also, we need need to increase the dose if you fail to reach acceptable levels of sufficient erection after this 1-2weeks. This is because some clients respond to lower doses and others need higher doses. Starting low and titrating to give just the minimal required dose for each patient is the best approach.

In all, it takes a little longer for full results to be noticeable. Continue with medications and evaluation would help us establish the exact dosage that works best for you.

I hope this helps. I wish you well. Thanks for using our services and feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be.
Dr. Ivo Ditah