How long does Cefadroxil take to cure infections?
Usually takes 3-5 days time for some improvement
Thanks for posting
After going through suffering, this kind of infection usually take 3-5 days time to show some improvement. I hope you do not have diabetes?
I would like to treat you with Inject able antibiotics like Augmentin, local dressing (sumeg).To reduce pain and swelling by Ibuprofen and trypsin/chymotrysin,
Along with limb elevation.
To take care of low backache you may add muscle relaxant like metaxolone or
Thiocolchicoside after discussion with your treating doctor.
You may send the blood report along with picture of foot in your reply.
Hope this helps and I shall be glad to answer any further query.
Injectable antibiotics is safe option
It's good to see you
In most of the patient, it usually take minimum of 3-5 days to have some improvement in pain and swelling after being put on injectable antibiotics provided they are healthy.
If there is fluid (pus), it may be send for pus culture and sensitivity test. This test will suggest the best antibiotic for you.
You may discuss the role of injectable antibiotics with your treating doctor or may have a second opinion if not satisfied.
Wishing you good health and early recovery.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How long it will take to cure pcod
- How long does it take to cure acanthosis nigrican
- How long does raccutane take to cure acne
- How long does it take for apple cider vineger to cure a yeast infection
- How long does costochondritis take to heal after bacteria infection is cured
- How long does it take a torn aorta to cure
- How long will it take for gangrene to cure
- Taking medicine for chalymdia how long it takes for cure
- How long will it take to cure restylane
- How long it takes to cure typhoid