How long does Amitriptyline tablet take to get out of the system?
May take from 2 to 5 days
for complete removal of the drug from your body, it will take from 2 to 5 days. This drug has a half-life of 9-27 hours depending on various unpredictable (for any particular individual) factors. Complete removal (more than 95% of the drug) requires 5 half lives that is 45 to 135 hours (2-5 days).
I hope I've helped!
You're probably safe!
2,5mg is a very very low dose and two days after taking it a large part of it has already been metabolized. So although amitriptyline may potentiate the effects of alcohol, I do not consider this a high risk.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How long does amitriptyline stay in your system
- Amitriptyline tablets for nerve pain
- Amitriptyline tablets poop
- What are amitriptyline tablets for
- How long does it take for amitriptyline to exit your system for a drug test
- Amitriptyline 50 mg tablets
- Amitriptyline tablets 10 mg
- Amitriptyline tablets side effects
- Amitriptyline 75 mg tablets
- Amitriptyline withdrawal how long
- Suggest treatment for splenic cyst
- What causes dry throat?
- What causes itching in breast?
- What causes chest pain and heart burn?
- Suggest treatment for pain in heels
- Can i take Paxil along with Clonidine?
- Suggest ways to manage diabetes
- Does taking Plaquinel for lupus affect the memory?
- What does an enlarged lymph node on neck indicate?
- Is infection possible by touching a dead bird despite using a disinfectant?