How long do the withdrawal symptoms of Solian last?
I was on Solian 100 mg until a week ago and then during a week on Solian (amisulpride) 50 mg. Since yesterday i am without Solian, i would like to know how long it takes to withdrawal completely from Solian. Thanks. XXXXXXX
Hello XXXXXXX good to hear from you again.
Solian has a half-life of 12-24 hours, depending on an individual's metabolism. It takes about 5 half-lives of a drug in terms of time for the drug to be eliminated. Therefore, it should take no more than 5 days for Solian to be completely out of your system. You may experience withdrawal effects for a few days after this, such as insomnia or anxiety, but these effects are very short-lived and should go away quickly.
Please remember to rate and close this answer thread when you are finished and satisfied.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Oxycodone withdrawal symptoms how long
- Percocet withdrawal symptoms how long
- Zolpidem withdrawal symptoms how long
- Lorazepam withdrawal symptoms how long
- Oxycontin withdrawal symptoms how long
- Hydrocodone withdrawal symptoms how long
- Celexa withdrawal symptoms how long
- Citalopram withdrawal symptoms how long
- Amitriptyline withdrawal symptoms how long
- Ambien withdrawal symptoms how long
- What other medication can show a false positive for Oxazepam and Temazepam?
- Suggest treatment for premature ejaculation
- Which genetic test predicts how effective psychiatric medication are at...
- What causes erectile dysfunction after kegel exercises?
- Suggest ways to wean off Abilify
- What do these PFT test results indicate?
- Suggest treatment for visual hallucinations
- Suggest treatment for borderline personality disorder
- How to rule out bipolar disorder?
- Suggest treatment for withdrawal symptoms of Hydrocodone