How long do ears take to heal after a stapedotomy surgery?
Thank you for your query.
1. The normal healing period is 4 to 6 weeks though it may take longer is some patients.
2. Repeat an Audiogram and upload the image here for further discussion and advice.
I hope that I have answered your queries. If you have any further questions, I will be available to answer them.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Will ear drum heal without surgery
- How to heal funsi inside ear
- How to heal a pounding sound in the ear
- After ear tube surgery
- How to heal a ear drum without surgery
- Middle ear infection how long does it take to heal
- I sneezed and my ear popped really loud after ear surgery
- How to heal a ear drum
- Flucloxacillin for ear infection how long
- How to heal swollen ear drum