How long can embryo be frozen?
My TB PCR report is negative & culturing will come after 45 days. What would you suggest? Go ahead with my embryo transfer?
Another question was: How long can the embryo be frozen?
Thanks & regards,
I am happy that TBPCR is negative. You are almost out of danger.
Probably culture report also will be negative.
Embryos can safely be stored for 5 years. Dont worry about it.
I prefer to wait till culture report and then go for Embryo transfer.
Till then try to be physically active and exercise regularly.
Get ultrasound scan done on 14th day of cycle to check how is endometrial thickness in cycles before embryo transfer.
Let me know if you have any more questions. .
Dr. Mahesh Koregol
IVF and infertility Specialist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Success with frozen embryo transfer
- Preparing for frozen embryo transfer
- Alcohol frozen embryo transfer
- Ivf frozen embryo diahorrea
- Frozen embryo transfer and cough
- For how long to take ecosprin after embryo transfer
- Doxycycline and frozen embryo transfer
- Frozen embryo transfer and pregnyl
- Clexane in frozen embryo transfer
- Frozen embryo transfer mucus