How long can an E.coil be active in the human body?
Since start of symptoms, as it is normally present in body too
Thanks for asking.
I am Dr. Prakash HM and I will be answering your query.
Based on your query, my opinion is as follows:
1. E.coli is normally present in the body. It is a commensal.
2. Only, when the number/ counts are high, then infection is thought of.
3. Usually urinary tract infection is caused by it. However, it can affect other locations too.
As it is already present in body, depending on the symptoms and location, then only, we can be precise of the infection.
Hope it helps.
Any further queries, here to help again.
Dr. Prakash HM
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Welts on body how long
- How effective is ciplactin for human body
- How the influenza effect the human body
- How deriphyline works in the human body
- How long syphilis virus can active in body
- How methamphetamine destroys the human body
- How long malaria in body
- How gutka effect to human body
- How to control urea in human body
- How copper t is inserted in human body