How long after taking Miralax can one take Ibuprofen?
No definite limitation. Can take it anytime.
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I am not sure whether you wanted to write Miralax when you wrote Mirplax. Please confirm. There is no restriction on time duration between taking Miralax and ibuprofen. You can take it anytime. However, we usually suggest taking ibuprofen when you have your stomach full.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How often to taking ibuprofen
- Miralax colonoscopy prep how long
- Is there a problem with taking miralax for long periods
- How long ibuprofen take effect
- Stomach pain bloated stomach gas taking miralax
- How to take ibuprofen
- When should you take miralax
- Sneezing after taking ibuprofen
- How long does ibuprofen take
- Bloated stomach ache after taking miralax