How long after stopping Xarelto can Aspirin be taken?
When the next dose of Xarelto would have been given
Thanks for posting in HCM.
I am Dr.Barani and I am pleased to assist you.
After stopping Xarelto, You can start an aspirin product when the next dose of Xarelto would have been given.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Xarelto and lab monitoring
- Xarelto side effects liver
- How long can i take aspirin
- Simvastatin taken with aspirin 75mgs how safe
- How long does aspirin last
- Xarelto mode of action
- Can coumadin be taken in place of xarelto
- How long does aspirin thin your blood
- Will xarelto treat deep vein thrombosis prophylaxis after knee replacement surgery?
- Can aspirin be taken in the morning after braekfast
- Suggest treatment for poor skin fixation on the shaft of the penis
- Is there any relationship between salt cravings and parathyroid disorder?
- Suggest treatment for mild aortic blockage
- What causes a radiating warmth from the chest area under the sternum?
- Can Mucinex Sinus-Max be taken along with Gengraf, Prednisone and...
- Can Acetaminophen be taken while on Hydrocodone - Homatropine?
- What causes vision sensitivity to light and itching?
- What causes swelling on left side of face?
- Suggest treatment for lower back pain, anxiety, depression, frequent...
- What causes lightheadedness especially when moving around or bending?