How long after a chemical pregnancy can one conceive naturally?
It is common to have spotting on Depo and it can last even after you stop
Hello, and I would happy to answer your question today.
Pregnancy symptoms can vary widely between women, and symptoms of bloating, breast tenderness, mood changes, nausea, spotting,and headaches can occur from hormonal irregularities or even side effects of the Depo, as well as pregnancy.
The most reliable sign of pregnancy is a missed period.
So in your case, I would purchase and perform a urine pregnancy test according to the package directions the morning sample of urine and see what the results are. If you test results are negative, then you are not pregnant.
Unfortunately, Depo-Provera can stay in your system long after you discontinue the shot. Sometimes, ovulation resumes even in 3-6 months after you would be due for another shot. Theoretically you can become pregnant immediately after discontinuing Depo-Provera. However, most women do not resume ovulation regular periods for a few months after you discontinue it.
So the most likely scenario is that you are not pregnant currently, and the Depo is what is causing your symptoms. You can perform a pregnancy test to make sure. Seeing your GYN doctor for a hormonal evaluation may be reasonable if you haven't started to get a regular period by 3 months after you stop the shot.
I was able to adequately anterior question today, and that my advice was helpful. If you have any further questions or issues, please do not hesitate to contact me.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How long to conceive after removal of fallopian tube
- How long to wait to conceive after misoprotrol
- How long after tetralysal to conceive
- How long to conceive after csection
- Trying to conceive how to ensure pregnancy
- How long to conceive after petogen
- How to conceive twins pregnancy
- Done salpingectomy after ectopic pregnancy prolonged bleeding how to conceive
- How long to conceive after polyp surgery
- How long to wait to conceive after ct scan