Ask a Homeopath   »  

How long a homeopathic medicine takes to show action?

Homeopath
Question
Sure. Can you let me know....like you said before....how much time usually it takes in Homeopathic. Its been 5 month today. There need to be a time frame until the drop the medicines. I don't think it is life long.
Posted Fri, 22 Aug 2014 in Alternative Medicine

Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Course of Medicine

Detailed Answer:
Hello
I have already told you in beginning that its a very slow process. Once medicine start acting it will take 3-4 month for noticeable change. But for full recovery and complete recovery of hair time may be expand upto 6 month 1 year.
Homeopathy has different medicine in each case thats why some time even best selected medicine not works and we have to change the medicine
Understand if hair fall is from paternal side its very difficult to restore hair.
So i advice you to continue medicine with patience

Hope this makes you clear

Thanks