How long Zenflox and Flora BC should be taken for loose stool?
I also had slight fever 100.6 F when the doctor checked the temperature...just thought it would help
continue same medicine for 5 days
If I were in your doctors place I would have instructed to continue the tablet for 5 days even though the stool takes normal shape and frequency.
It was partially treated.
I suggest you should continue the same tablet or infact add Zenflox-OZ tablet for 5 days as per your doctor's dose. Similarly continue the Flora BC for 5 days.
Diet has to be bland, non spicy. includes bread, milk, rice water, barley with salt.
It was ok to be that temperature indicating you have enough immunity to combat organisms.
All the best.
Avoid milk products with rich calcium eg ice cream, milk shakes
Thick Milk is hard to digest in adults, I suggest to avoid them. You can take buttermilk, curd, white rice.
Foods with fibre are difficult to digest like banana.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Loss of appetite white loose stool taken medicine
- Baby injections how long loose stool
- How to overcome passing of loose stools
- How to treat bloated stomach with loose stools
- Wrinkly stool and loose stool
- What should be the proper diet in loose stools
- How to deal with smelly loose stool
- Loose stools and hormone fluctuations
- Ulcer and loose stool and blood
- How long does it take for loose stools to clear up from gerd