How long Lorcet stay in our system?

Dr. Michelle Gibson James

Posted on Tue, 19 Aug 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: Hoe long is the half life of Lorcet 10.
I will be taken a urine test? How long does it stay in your system.
Answered by Dr. Michelle Gibson James 31 minutes later
Brief Answer:
half life is 3.8 =/- .3 hours

Detailed Answer:
HI, thanks for using healthcare magic

Lorcet 10 (hydrocodone) has a half life of 3.8 +/- 0.3 hours.

It takes approximately 3 to 4 half lives for a drug to mostly eliminated from the system but this can vary from one person to the next. This means that it would take approximately 10.5 to 16.4 hours for most of it to be removed.

Despite this half life, drug test can potentially detect lorecet in urine 2 to 4 days after the last dose is taken because they can detect very very small amounts.

I hope this helps, feel free to ask any to ask any other questions