How lond does non-food item to pass out of the body in the stool?
Approximately 24 to 48 hours.
Thank you for using Healthcare Magic. The length of time that a non-food item would take to pass out in your stool largely depends on your usual bowel activity as this is an indication of how fast or slow material pases through your gut.
Therefore, a reasonable estimate would be 24 to 48 hours.
I hope this is if help. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Dr K A Pottinger,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Body ache bloody stool
- Body itching and bloody stool
- Bloody stool and body welts
- Fever body aches green stools
- Low body temperature blood in stool
- Body heat and blood in stool
- Semi solid stool frequently passed with mucus itching rashes on whole body
- Overheat in body and pain while stools
- Symptoms body rash with green stools
- Green stool and body rash