Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

How is sex addiction controlled ?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 466 Questions
i am having some sexual realted problems , i think i am becoming a sex adict whom should i consult and how can i get rid of this problem please help me . i have been searching for call girls and transgender more frequently and gett addicted to this type things.Inspite my health getting affected i am doing this often. I thought it would be ok after my marriage , ya the habbit got reduced when my wife is with me but we used to have sex daily now my wife is at her home town , so habbit of searching peepinto me once again. Before marriage i have std test no symptoms found. What should i do now please help me.
Posted Wed, 18 Apr 2012 in Men Sexual Problems
Follow-up: How is sex addiction controlled ? 8 minutes later
some times before i got some blood at my pennis while having sex and it pains many times,

if iam not able to have sex (even after marraige ) i masburate twice a day some more than it.

testis gets pain often this is for past 6 months

and many times i get bloood during motion, and my penis iches during urinal .

please say whether this is symptoms of any disease
Answered by Dr. Mitaly 20 minutes later
Hi Sivaprakasam,

Thanks for posting your query.

Anything done in excess is bad even if it is related to sexual intercourse or masturbation. It is very risky to have contact with unknown partners as there are chances of getting various diseases as HIV and Sexually Transmitted Diseases(STD's) and they may be transmitted to your wife also.

Following these suggestions might help you:
1) Try to divert your mind from masturbation and sexual thoughts and focus on other activities.
2) Follow Meditation exercises or Yoga.
3) Increase your will power and determination to avoid such activities.
4) It would be better if you get counselled as this will help you in understanding the consequences of coming in contact with unknown partner.

The symptoms reported by you as Blood in penis tip after intercourse, testicular pain can be due to any infection, trauma, allergy or any Sexually Transmitted infections.

Please see a Urologist for thorough examination and also investigations to rule out any Sexually Transmitted Diseases.

Hope I have answered your query.I will be available for follow up if any.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: How is sex addiction controlled ? 1 hour later
can you please suggest some doctors in chennai for my consultaions.

iam afraid some doctors can mislead us in this issue
Answered by Dr. Mitaly 1 hour later

Thanks for the follow up

You can visit Apollo Hospital or see Dr XXXXXXX He is available in Apollo clinics even by appointment.You can contact YYYY@YYYY regarding the consultation.

Wishing you Good Health.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor