How is scabies, allergy and eczema treated ?
Thanks for writing to us.
Itchy skin- excessive specially on forearms and hands with small with small blisters- your symptoms are suggestive of three main possibilities-
1. Scabies- it is a bug infestation and the main symptom is itching. An examination by dermatologist will help in the diagnosis.Recurrence is common if not treated properly.
2.Allergy- may be to a food item you consume very often like gluten sensitivity. Try to remain on a gluten free diet for a few days and see if it gets relieved.
3. Eczema- Again itching, dryness and red spots appear due to itching. An examination from your dermatologist will confirm the diagnosis and will prescribe the drugs best for you.Many a times it has got a seasonal association also.
I hope my answer and recommendations are adequate and helpful. Waiting for your further follow up queries if any.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to treat baby eczema
- Severe eczema allergy dose for piriton
- Eczema allergy diet
- How can a sensitive skin affected by eczema scabies treated
- Eczema allergy testing
- How is scabies allergy and eczema treated
- Adult eczema food allergies
- How to treat eczema in ear
- Pregnant have itching scabies or eczema
- Baby eczema and allergies
- Sex after candid v3 treatment
- What causes breasts to shrink and invert nipples?
- What should i do for chest infection and high BP ?
- What should i do to know whether i am HIV infected ?
- Does increased smoking and alcohol intake during stress increase heart...
- Is it possible to resolve monoamine oxidase deficiency by controlling diet?
- Late menstrual cycle, negative pregnancy test, laparoscopy
- Are there any side effects of abortion pills ? How long will it take to...
- Cut caffeine, low BP, frequent bloating, extreme fatigue, slight pain in...
- What post surgical care is needed following a spinal cord stimulator...