How is fibromyalgia and high blood pressure treated ?
Thanks for posting your query.
Fluttering of your chest would be related to fibromyalgia.
Since it affects all muscles of the body, it would cause flttering of chest muscles.
Fibromyalgia presents mainly with pains and tenderness of the muscles and tendons.
The main goal of treatment would be - Physical therapy.
- Exercise and fitness program.
- Stress relief methods including light massage and relaxation techniques.
And your migraine like attacks would be due to your uncontrolled B.P.
I suggest you not to withdraw your medications for Blood Pressure and high cholesterol.
Also practice some form of exercise or yoga that would help in reducing your blood pressure.
Reduce salt and fatty, spicy food intake.
I would suggest you to take help of any voluntary organizations.
Hope I have answered your query.
Wishing you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Fibromyalgia and high blood pressure
- How is atenonol for high blood pressure
- Treat high blood pressure naturally
- How is fibromyalgia and high blood pressure treated
- How to solve high blood pressure
- How to treat high blood pressure naturally
- How to drop high blood pressure
- How to treat manage left ventricle hypertrophy high blood pressure
- Treating high blood pressure
- How treat high blood pressure