How is delivery date calculated from day of conception?
If a known conception date was April 27th, 1996- is it possible for the pregnancy to last as long as the delivery date of February 4, 1997? I thought the average pregnancy to term is approx 267 days?
Hello mam, thanks for trusting health care magic.
If conception date is 26-04-96 then exact expected date of delivery is 4-2-97.
It is calculated by adding 9 months and 7 days to conception date.
I hope I'm clear on this. Take care.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Conception date calculator based on birthday
- How to determine the date of conception
- Conception calculator based on ovulation date
- Pregnant how to calculate conception date
- How to calculate pregnancy conception date
- How to calculate the correct date of conception
- How is conception calculated
- How to calculate due date based on conception date
- Conception date calculator based on ultrasound
- How to calculate conception date