How is chlamydia transmitted?

Dr. Naveen Kumar

ENT Specialist

Posted on Mon, 11 Aug 2014 in General Health
Question: My ex girlfriend was pregnant when we got together she ends up having clamidia they have her medication can it be transferred even when we are XXXXXXX
Answered by Dr. Naveen Kumar 6 minutes later
Hi

Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum

The chances of transfer of chlamydia infection cannot be ruled out, even if you are XXXXXXX

Follow up: Dr. Naveen Kumar 5 minutes later
so theirs a big chance I could of got it
Answered by Dr. Naveen Kumar 19 hours later
Brief Answer:
Chlamydia is treatable disease...

Detailed Answer:
Hi

Thanks for posting the query

I do understand your concern; I will try to help you out with this problem.

Chlamydia is a sexually transmitted disease. It can transfer between male and female and vice versa. It doesn't matter whether an individual is homosexual or heterosexual.

In pregnant women, this can be more problematic as it can affect the fetus.

Do not worry! It's a completely curable disease. Please consult your doctor for a complete evaluation and management.

Hope I have answered your queries; I'll be available for the follow-up queries.

Dr. Naveen Kumar N.
ENT and Head & Neck Surgeon
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad