Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

How is allergy and infection on the penis treated ?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by
Practicing since : 2001
Answered : 12703 Questions
i have some infection/allergy on my on my penis. i want to consult a doctor in hyderabad. please can u suggest good hospital and doctor in hyderabad.
Posted Mon, 7 May 2012 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 12 minutes later

Thanks for writing to us.

For any allergic problem on the penis it is best to consult a dermatologist in hyderabad.

To find a good Dermatologist nearest to your place, we have patient written reviews for doctors in our listing, those can guide you for a better doctor. You can search for a doctor in your area at

There are good reviews from our users about this hospital/doctors in your area and would guide you well.
1. Hyderabad Skin Hospital
Address:- 3-4-873/2/1, Barkatpura,
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh 0000
Phone:- 040 2756 3127 ‎

2. Dr. Kannaiah T
Address:- Raghava Residency 1, F No 303, Beside More Super Mrkt., S R Nagar Colony, Chintal, Hyderabad - 0000
Phone:- +(91)-0000, 0000

Address:- XXXXXXX Skin & Hair Clinic
Dolphin Appt, Opp XXXXXXX XXXXXXX Theater Exit Gate, Behind K S Bakery, Miyapur, Hyderabad - 0000
Phone:- +91-40-0000
Mobile:- +91-0000, 0000

You can discuss your problem here also and get a second opinion from us or clear your doubts if you have any.

I hope my answer and recommendations are adequate and helpful. Waiting for your further follow up queries if any.

Wishing you good health.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Sexual Diseases

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor