question-icon

How is a fulshear treatment done?

Posted on Sat, 7 May 2016
Question: PWhat is your review on the treatment program at Fulshear in XXXXXXX XXXXXXX ? Thinking about sending my daughter to this treatment program.
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Sareer Khalil (54 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
Explained

Detailed Answer:
Hello and welcome

I appreciate your concern

Fulshear is a residential treatment to transition program for women, specializing in treating trauma, attachment, employment, counseling and personality disorders. Every patient is different some may get benefit some may not. Its the risk they have to take.Though its not in the top rehab centers in usa and on internet there are mixed reviews. You need to consult a native GP who would be more aware of the subtle issues involved in such rehab centres.

wishing you best of health

Thanks

Dr M.S Khalil
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Sareer Khalil (10 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
Most welcome

Detailed Answer:
you are most welcome.

Follow up: Dr. Muhammad Sareer Khalil (1 minute later)
Thank you for responding
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Sareer Khalil (12 hours later)
Brief Answer:
Explained

Detailed Answer:
Hello again

The Autism Treatment Center at XXXXXXX XXXXXXX is a 40 year old institute with good reviews. You can explore this amongst your options.

wishing you best of health

Thanks

Dr M.S Khalil
Dr. Muhammad Sareer Khalil