How is a fulshear treatment done?
Hello and welcome
I appreciate your concern
Fulshear is a residential treatment to transition program for women, specializing in treating trauma, attachment, employment, counseling and personality disorders. Every patient is different some may get benefit some may not. Its the risk they have to take.Though its not in the top rehab centers in usa and on internet there are mixed reviews. You need to consult a native GP who would be more aware of the subtle issues involved in such rehab centres.
wishing you best of health
Dr M.S Khalil
you are most welcome.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How is perbuterol in treatment of asthma
- How is homeopathy treatment for fissure
- How long is the treatment of hypothyroidism
- How to treatment chlamydia
- Mebeverine treatment how long
- How to treatment urine amorphus
- How effective is ovitrelle treatment
- How to treat chiggers treatment
- How to treatment amoeba pdf
- How successful is suboxone treatment