How is HIV transmitted?

HIV AIDS Specialist
Question
Hi i Had sex with 9 Escorts till now....but i never cum on any one's of the vagina even i'm having a condom. But i had an oral sex with condom with 7 escorts and one escorts has made a oral sex on me without condom. Though i had no cum into her mouth she after done a mastrubution. This had been done for about 50 days back. And for one more escorts as i was sucking her boobs so sort of liquid came out and i had consumed for twice may i know what is it and this has been done for about 7 days back. But maximum i had received a hand job from every escort. Is there any chances of having STD's or HIV as was concern about it. I had not seen any symptoms till now.
Posted Sun, 17 Aug 2014 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Answered by Dr. S. Murugan 15 hours later
Brief Answer:
Unprotected oralsex risk negligible.Test suggested

Detailed Answer:
Welcome to HCM.

Hand job is the safest among all types of sexual activity. Sucking the boobs of a non-lactating girl also carries no risk for HIV even if you have consumed few drops of fluid from the same.
Ejaculating or not, does not make difference whereas unprotected oral sex carries a low risk towards HIV. Other than this you had mostly protected sex. So nothing much to worry. Getting tested for HIV with blood test and ruling out the HIV infection could relieve your unnecessary tension. Have nice day.
Dr S.Murugan

Follow-up: How is HIV transmitted? 19 hours later
thank-you for the reply doc. And One more thing i had seen a some small pink bumps or spots that are on the head of my Penis. I don't know what they are too and they have been increased from since 2 days. Very tiny spots and was NOT swelling or nothing.

Answered by Dr. S. Murugan 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Consult your dermatologist to ruleout GenitaWarts

Detailed Answer:
Welcome back.
Pink spots increasing in size. There is a possibility of HPV infection (Genital warts).
If you could upload the picture, I could be able to say more. If it is too rare to get HPV through oral sex. If it is too tiny, then it will be difficult to say anything with photograph alone. So it is better to consult a Dermatologist and get examined yourself.
Get well soon.
Dr S.Murugan