How is HIV transmitted?
No HIV risk
Hello and welcome to healthcaremagic
I am Dr. Kakkar. I have gone through your query and I have understood it.
HIV can be transmitted from an infected person to another through:
-Blood (including menstrual blood)
Sucking breasts is not a risk factor, provided she was not lactating.
Hope this answers your query
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How is hiv transmitted
- Hiv can it be transmitted if there is no penetration
- Hiv transmitted thru pimples
- Razor burn transmit hiv
- How much vaginal fluid is requirrd to transmit hiv
- How is hiv infection transmitted
- Does saliva transmit hiv
- How reliable is elisa hiv 1 and hiv 2
- Acnes can transmit hiv
- How does hiv1 and hiv2 lead to symptoms of hiv
- What causes recurring red bumps in vagina?
- Suggest treatment for vitiligo
- Suggest treatment for scalp psorasis
- What does a mole on body indicate?
- What causes dry patch of skin on my penis shaft?
- What causes dry lips and getting burns on my lips?
- Should I continue with antiretroviral drugs and get a repeat HIV test?
- Suggest treatment for freckle and open pores on face
- What causes white puss spot on penis head after an unprotected sex?
- What causes itching in the groin area?