How is Ebola transmitted?
It has nothing to do with Ebola.
Welcome to Healthcare Magic.
I read carefully your query and understand your concern.
You don't need to worry about Ebola.
Ebola (Ebola Hemorrhagic Fever) is a viral disease caused by Ebola virus.
This virus is transmitted to people from wild animals and spreads in the human population through human-to-human transmission.
To get infected is necessary direct contact with an infected animal (blood ,secretions,body fluids) or with an infected person ( blood,body fluids ) through broken skin or mucous membranes .
This disease is not transmitted through food or insects bites.
So there is no way you can get Ebola by taking a supplement from XXXXXXX This disease doesn't spread this way.
You can take this supplement safely .
The rash in your body might be due to a allergic reaction to something.If you have changes something lately ( detergent , any cream , if you have eat something or been in contact with something new etc).
It might be an allergic reaction to this supplement.You can try not to take it for some days to see if the rash improves.
If this rashes itches you can take Benadryl for some days.If it get worse you may consider consulting a physician for proper examination.
One thing is sure that it has nothing to do with Ebola.
Hope it helps.
Let me know if you have any other question or doubt to clarify.I will be happy to assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Morganella how transmitted
- How is copd transmitted
- How is bell's palsy transmitted
- How is hepatitis c transmitted
- Morganella morganii how transmitted
- What is the duration of ebola
- How helicobacter pylori is transmitted
- How is pica transmitted
- How does ebola hemorrhagic fever attack the body
- How is pityriasis rosea transmitted
- Does Methamphetamine show up in hair drug test?
- Is medication required for cholesterol level of 5.1?
- Is frequent urination a symptom of heart attack?
- Suggest treatment for redness ad burning sensation of scrotal area
- What causes dizziness and nausea?
- What causes swelling on penis foreskin?
- Suggest remedy to loose belly fat and stretch marks
- What causes hard lymph node under right jaw?
- What causes painful bulge on penis post intercourse?
- What causes difficulty in climbing stairs and leg weakness?