How good is Homeopathy in treating Paranoid Schizophrenia very early stage?

Dr. C. J. Varghese

Homeopath

Posted on Thu, 1 Aug 2013 in Homeopathy
Question: How good is Homeopathy in treating Paranoid Schizophrenia very early stage?
I would expand on my medical history. When I have the desease, I start believing everything is planned by people around me, for my good because the people around would include my dear and near also.What is heard in Radio/TV are all specifically targeted at me. Once i start taking the medication within weeks I start realizing all were my imaginations and all the paranoid thoughts go off.
Answered by Dr. C. J. Varghese 2 hours later
Hello friend,

Thank you for the query through Health care magic.

Homoeopathy is very good in treating paranoid schizophrenia.

Homoeopathy is an individualistic method of treatment. It simply means that in Homoeopathy we do not treat the disease but the patient. This again means that mere name of the disease is not sufficient for us to start treating the patient. Even among the patients who suffer from the same disease of Paranoid Schizophrenia, there are individual variations in the causation, presentation, thought process during the attacks, intensity of the attacks etc. This difference is based on genetic tendencies of the individual patient. We pick up these genetic and constitutional peculiarities of the patient to select the medicine by a detailed case taking. Such a selection of the right individualistic medicine will bring about radical changes in the individual and will cure the patient.

If you were on the psychiatric drugs for a prolonged period, we do not advise to stop such medications abruptly. Once the physician and the patient get the confidence, then we will taper the dosage and will keep under Homoeopathic medication alone for some more time.

Homoeopathic medicines are safe and simple and will cure rapidly and permanently.

Since your affection is only three years old, there is better chance of cure.

If you intend to get Homoeopathic treatment for you, try to approach an expert Homoeopath only, because the experience and the expertise of the individual doctor also count very much for the success of the treatment, The whole process of case taking, analysis and final selection of the remedy, dosage, potency selection, follow ups etc are all very much important to lead the patient to cure.

I hope you are satisfied by my answer. You are very much welcome to ask for further clarifications.

My best wishes for getting a permanent and rapid cure through Homoeopathy.

With best wishes,

Dr. C. J. Varghese
Homoeopath
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Shanthi.E
Follow up: Dr. C. J. Varghese 12 hours later
If possible, can you suggest some expert Homeopaths in India who is specialized or experienced in this?
Answered by Dr. C. J. Varghese 1 hour later
Hello Sherin,
I can very confidently recommend the name of Dr. Prafull Vijayakar, Mumbai for treating you. I can give you his contact details. 0000, 0000, 0000. Call in these numbers and try to get appointment.
He is my XXXXXXX in the practice of Homoeopathy and I am following his methods.
So I can confidently suggest his name.
You can have the details of him in the Internet.
I can suggest any number of doctors, if you think so.
You are welcome for any further clarification and assistance from my side.
With best wishes,
Dr. C. J. Varghese
Homoeopath
+91 0000
YYYY@YYYY
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj
Follow up: Dr. C. J. Varghese 1 hour later
Thanks a lot Doctor. I have also heard of Dr XXXXXXX XXXXXXX a Psychiatrist turned Homeopath who also practices at Mumbai. I read that he specializes in treating mental illness with Homeopathy. Can you help me reach a decision?
Hello Sherin,
Thank you for the mail.
You are free to take further decisions that suit your mind.
Your satisfaction is very important in selecting your consultant.
You can contact Dr. XXXXXXX XXXXXXX through the following details.
His Clinic is located in the heart of Mumbai city in the plush suburbs of Santacruz. It is situated ten minutes away from the Santacruz Railway Station; and barely a few minutes from Western Express Highway.
Telephone:
022- 0000
022-0000
Email:
YYYY@YYYY
Address:
B4/9 White XXXXXXX Building,
Khira Nagar, SV Road
Santacruz West, Mumbai 0000
As far as I know he is a psychiatrist by profession and homoeopath by choice.
I have followed him and understood that he is having a very good understanding of classical Homoeopathy.
He is an international teacher and a very successful practitioner of Homoeopathy in its best manner.
My best wishes for a cure for you in all its meaning. I will be very happy if it happens through the great science and art of Homoeopathy.
May God bless you.
Dr. C. J. Varghese
Homoeopath