How fertyl m works for men having very low sperm count?
Thanks for posting your query.
This tablet works as an antioxidant. It removes free oxygen radicals and helps in improving counts.
To simplify, it helps to remove bad and toxic substances from your semen and help growth of normal semen.
As per my experience there is a caution you should keep in mind that, if you are having very low count (severe oligospermia), this tablet will not help you much. So invitro fertilization (IVF) or intracytoplasmic sperm injection of eggs (ICSI) will be the ultimate solution.
I hope I have answered your query. Please accept my answer if you have no further queries.
All the best
Thanks for follow up.
There won't be any side effect on any organs. It is safe tablet. No precautions necessary.
Take the tablet after food. Repeat your semen count after tablet course is complete.
I hope, this answers your query. Please accept my answer in case you have no follow up queries.
Wish you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to treat low sperm count
- Fertyl m for low sperm count
- Spermatocele low sperm count
- Zyrtec low sperm count
- Is low sperm count curable
- Low sperm count will maxoza-l work
- Herpes low sperm count
- How to overcome erectile dysfunction and low sperm count
- Crestor low sperm count
- Men low sperm count treatment
- Have l 5 injuries. Had three IVF pregnancies, failed. Is i 5 injury the...
- How fertyl m works for men having very low sperm count?
- Increasing follicle size. Need trigger shot for ovulation?
- Pregnant. Had tender breasts and felt queasy. But, symptoms stopped and...
- Took enema with enema kit. Some amount left. Is there any reason for...
- Period delayed. How to take mtpill and mitoprost?
- Can I ask to be sedated so that I can relax and get through the exam...
- Pain in throat, jumping eye lid, pain in chest, stabbing pain in...
- Ovaries hurt after an orgasm masturbation, stinging sensation. What...
- On adderall. Can it result in nagging dull pain below rib cage?