How fast can fibroids grow? I had open abdominal surgery
Welcome to healthcare magic. I am Dr Ramadevi Wani. I will be answering your concerns today.
There is a great variation in the growth of different fibroids even within the same individual. While some may regress in size, others may increase in size by 9-138% in a period of 6 months. So get a scan done.
The symptoms you have could be due to increase in size of the fibroid. A submucosal fibroid can also cause such symptoms even if it is small in size.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes cramps and menstruation once in sex months?
- What causes bleeding after sexual intercourse?
- How to confirm date of conception?
- Are ultrasound conception dates accurate?
- Is it safe to start antibiotics before the labour starts?
- What causes early period after having Postinor-2?
- Can TSH test be done after breakfast?
- suggest treatment for symptoms of prolapse of vaginal wall or uterus
- What causes upper abdominal pain during pregnancy?
- Does prolactin level in my blood report indicate pregnancy?