How effective is the Ultherapy treatment?

Dr. Suresh Heijebu

Posted on Mon, 2 Nov 2015 in General Health
Question: I am 35 year old male and my query is regarding ULTHERAPY treatment
1.Is ultherapy really effective or it is just a marketing hyp.
2.Will it make my skin more firm ,toned and increase elasticity of my skin
3.Does it prevent signs of ageing.
4.Can you suggest some other alternatives for this.
Answered by Dr. Suresh Heijebu 54 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Ultherapy is an effective therapy

Detailed Answer:
Hello, Sir.

I can understand your concern.

I have gone through your attached images as well.

Yes, ULTHERAPY is quite effective for your aforesaid requirements.

The Ultherapy procedure stimulates collagen production by delivering focused ultrasound energy to the skin’s foundational layer typically addressed in cosmetic surgery—without cutting or disrupting the surface of the skin.

Yes, it will cater all your needs.

It will not prevent signs of ageing. But will remove the already formed wrinkles of ageing.

Ultherapy is the only non-invasive treatment cleared by the FDA to actually lift skin. Ultherapy is also the only cosmetic procedure to use ultrasound imaging, which allows practitioners to see the layers of tissue targeted during the treatment to ensure the energy is deposited to where it will be most beneficial.

No other therapy is superior to it.

Post your further queries if any.
Thank you.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T