How effective is fluzet in treating cough and cold?
LCZ plus would be better.
Thank you for asking HCM.
I have gone through your query. LCZ plus will be better to take. As common cold is viral illness and only symptomatic therapy is needed this will help. It contains antihistamine levocetirizine , nasal decongesant phenylephrine, mucolytic ambroxol and paracetamol.
Ziminic az is antibiotic. Antibiotics are not recommended in common cold. Only when secondary bacterial infection signs like yellow or greenish sputum or lasting longer than 1 week it is given. If you take LCZ fluzet is not needed also.But if excessive cough is there then you can add fluzet also.
Hope this may help you. Let me know if anything not clear.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to treat cough cold and fast breathing problem
- How to cure cough and cold in a child
- Fluzet used for cold
- How to treat a week old cough and cold
- How to develop immunity for cold and cough?
- How to treat enlarged adenoidrecurrent cold and cough
- How is cough and cold treated in children
- How is cough cold and flu treated in children
- Vegetables that treat cough and cold
- How to get a cough cold overnight