How effective is a laser surgery in correcting the power in both the eyes?
Thanks for sending your query to us .
These surgeries are not like one surgery which is suitable to all patients. Main variable is thickness of cornea,the outer layer,measured by pachymetery.
There are various other types of surgery to be offered to help. One is epilasik, where no flap is made. I feel in your case a ICL is to be put in. This is a made to order lens to be put in the eye and ideally no power should be left.
Consult your doctor again and see what are his suggestion considering all parameters.
Any further query in this regard please do get back to me.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Eye hickies after laser surgery
- Eye laser surgery in vizainagaram
- Vasan eye care laser surgery
- Glaucoma in both eyes laser surgery cost
- Is it possible to rectify eye power with laser surgery
- Under eye bags laser surgery
- Lpi eye laser surgery
- Cost of the laser surgery for eye sight
- Is laser surgery effective for acne
- Bullery eyes after laser surgery