• question-icon

How effective is Codipar for migraine treatment?

Posted on Mon, 1 Jun 2015 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: Hello, I have used Codipar for treatment of migraines for several years and obtained from you online service. But I don't understand how to work the new website.
thank you
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ali Rauf 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Please see description

Detailed Answer:
Hello

Thank You for contacting HCM. My name is Dr Muhammad Ali Rauf & i will look into your problem.

I have gone through your query and would try to help you in the best possible way. Here at HCM we do not sell medicines or give via prescription but there are a number of online stores which courier codipar to your home address if you can not buy from local store.

-> http://clinidirect.co.uk/p-110965/codipar-caplets-500mg

Apart from medicines there are some general measures that will help you in reducing the severity of pains:

1. Diet:
Following food aggravates symptoms:
> Alcohol
> Caffeine overuse
> Chocolates
> Citrus Food & banana
> Dairy cheese
> Vinegar

2. Stress:
Stress is a potent stimulator of headache. If you have past history of stress related issues then you need to visit hospital to get medication for it as they are prescription only.

3. Exercise:
Try to have a walk in the evening for 30-45 mins. Change in environment will help to reduce stress & improve health.

4. Sleep:
Adequate sleep is very important. Sleep deprivation is a potent stimulator of headache. You need to manage adequate sleep of at least 5-7 hrs/day.

5. Light:
Flashing lights like in clubs also stimulates the headache so you need to avoid them.

6. Keep a Headache Diary:
It can help you keeping the record of triggers. Write down everything you eat and drink, your exercise routine and schedule, the weather, strong feelings and emotions you may be having, your medications and their effects, and times and severity of your headaches. This can help you see a pattern in your migraine occurrences, and will make avoiding one easier.

7. Hormonal Changes:
Particularly important for females as it may aggravate the headache, specially oral contraceptive pills.

8. Weather may also effect:
Humidity and hot temperatures can stimulate headaches, as can rainy days, so it’s important to be aware of your environment.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help if not then don't forget to close the discussion and rate it.
Wishing you good health !!
Dr. Muhammad Ali Rauf