How Does One Quit Smoking?
Yes it is possible
Thanks for using Healthcaremagic.
I read your query and understand your concerns about the ill effect of smoking.
If you ask me about quitting smoking, my answer is your motivation and determination, as it is the best medicine to heal your smoking problem. However if there are some withdrawal symptoms prescription medications can be used which include bupropion and verenicline. I must inform you that medicine have value only with withdrawal symptoms and craving associated with quitting smoking.
I hope this answers you.
If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.
In future if you wish to ask any more questions , you can use the below mentioned link to contact me.
Thanks and regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Addicted to masturbation does it harm body how to quit
- Am addicted to smoking how to quit
- Metoprolol how to quit
- How long to take chantix after quit
- How to stop wanting a cigarette after you quit
- Hoarse after smoking quit
- Effects of sudden cipralex quit
- Smoke eustachian tubes quit
- Smoker natural remedies to help quit