How does IVF work in treating infertility?

Posted on Tue, 22 Jul 2014 in Infertility Problem
Question: Hello doctor I want to know abt ivf process and best clinik for treatment
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 21 minutes later
Brief Answer:
IVF

Detailed Answer:
Hi XXXXXXX

I read your query and I understand your concerns.

Following is my reply

1. In IVF process hormone injections are given to your wife from day 2 of her cycle for approximately 10 days.

2. After that eggs are taken out by after giving anesthesia. These eggs are miced with your husband's sperms in the laboratory.

3. 3 days later fertilized embryos are transferred into your wife's womb and wait for 15 days.

4. Serum beta hCG blood test is done after 15 days to confirm pregnancy.

5. If you let me know which city you live in I can suggest an IVF centre accordingly.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Dr. Mahesh Koregol
IVF and infertility Specialist
Follow up: Dr. Mahesh Koregol 10 minutes later
Thax doctor. ,
I live in XXXXXXX and right now we are visiting doctor XXXXXXX XXXXXXX from vardhman medicare center.plz send me gud doctors name and ivf center and ivf prices
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 28 minutes later
Brief Answer:
IVF

Detailed Answer:
Hi

You can go to bournhall IVF in XXXXXXX and see dr. XXXXXXX XXXXXXX and tell her dr. Mahesh Koregol from XXXXXXX reffered you.

She is a great doctor and does good work. Costs I am not sure. Please confirm it from her.

Dr. Mahesh Koregol

Infertility Specialist