How does IVF work in treating infertility?
I read your query and I understand your concerns.
Following is my reply
1. In IVF process hormone injections are given to your wife from day 2 of her cycle for approximately 10 days.
2. After that eggs are taken out by after giving anesthesia. These eggs are miced with your husband's sperms in the laboratory.
3. 3 days later fertilized embryos are transferred into your wife's womb and wait for 15 days.
4. Serum beta hCG blood test is done after 15 days to confirm pregnancy.
5. If you let me know which city you live in I can suggest an IVF centre accordingly.
Let me know if you have any more questions.
Dr. Mahesh Koregol
IVF and infertility Specialist
I live in XXXXXXX and right now we are visiting doctor XXXXXXX XXXXXXX from vardhman medicare center.plz send me gud doctors name and ivf center and ivf prices
You can go to bournhall IVF in XXXXXXX and see dr. XXXXXXX XXXXXXX and tell her dr. Mahesh Koregol from XXXXXXX reffered you.
She is a great doctor and does good work. Costs I am not sure. Please confirm it from her.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Metformin to treat infertility
- How to treat varicose veins in scrotum related infertility
- How to treat infertility problem with fsh level 92
- Treating male infertility
- Male infertility sitting work
- Drugs to treat male infertility
- How can infertility be treated with bilateral pco
- How can infertility in men be treated
- Vyvanse to treat infertility
- Wysolone to treat infertility