How do you treat vomiting and burning sensation in the chest after accidental ingestion of Lizol?
Nothing to worry.
Thanks for posting your query.
I have gone through your query and health concerns ,there is nothing to worry .Chest burning sensation are due to gastritis ,suggested medicines are good but you can take Mucaine MPS gel 10 ml four times daily .You will get relief in2-3 days.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Wishing you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Vomiting sensation after angioplasty
- How to stop vomiting sensation
- Vomiting dizziness burning in chest
- Nose burning after vomiting
- How to treat a throat and tongue after vomitting
- How to treat vomiting that started after eating a burger
- How to treat broken capillaries after vomit
- Fluttering sensation in chest and vomiting
- Flutters in chest after vomiting
- How to treat lightheaded with chest tightness and vomit
- Can spinal stenosis cause joints pain and swollen ankle, thighs and knees?
- Having lower back pain with tickling and pulsating sensation. What could...
- MRI of knee showed occult displaced fracture. What is it and what is the...
- What is the cause and treatment for painful knee with walking difficulty?
- Having ump into superclavical. What could the long tube feeling be?
- MRI findings show posterior disc bulges at L5-S1 and L4-5 levels....
- MRI scan shows Lumbar spondylosis. Suggest
- What causes pain in left groin and lower back and how can it be treated?
- Had MRI scan of right ankle and prescribed with zyloric for reduction of...
- What would be the cause of sudden neck pain on one side?