How do you get rid of severe ear pain after injury?
Thanks for putting up the query.
The ear pain can be due to the effect of sudden sound exposure or some injury to the drum.
Please tell me do you have any history of bleeding from the ear?
is the pain still there or it has subsided?
Follow up with the required information so that I can suggest you better.
Thanks and regards,
Dr. Priyanka Aggarwal, ENT Specialist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to treat severe ear pain of child
- Severe ear pain after tragus pierced
- Severe ear pain in adults
- Severe ear pain after parotidectomy
- Severe ear pain remedy
- Migraines and severe ear pain
- What causes severe ear pain
- Causes of severe ear pain
- Symptoms of Severe ear pain
- Diagnosis of Severe ear pain