How do you get rid of puffiness under the eyes?
I am having lot of puffiness right sight below my eyes. Can you please guide me how to remove it and what is the reason for this.
I normally have a good sleep of 7-8 hrs ( Sleep by 11pm and get up at 7am)
Malar mounds, blepharoplasty required
You seem to be having malar mounds which are usually an age related change seen in some individuals due to soft tissue swelling in this area.
Topical and oral medicines won't help in treating this condition.
You need to consult a plastic surgeon and go for Blepharoplasty.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the symptoms of scabies?
- Suggest treatment for superficial folliculitis on inner thigh
- Suggest treatment for graying of hair and hair loss
- What causes red colored lesion on the hips?
- Suggest treatment for dry lips
- Suggest treatment for recurrent acne
- Suggest treatment for itching in the armpits
- What causes tiny skin tags in neck area?
- How to get rid of body lice?
- Suggest treatment for itching on neck, hands and legs