How do you allow your partner to violate your boundaries?

Psychiatrist
Question
How do you allow your partner to violate your boundaries? What can be an appropriate consequence for that violation? If not in a relationship use children or family member

How do you continue to violate your partner's boundaries, How will you stop doing that?
Posted Mon, 18 Aug 2014 in Relationship

Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Legal options are the best options

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query.

I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through.

If it is a mild violation then probably proper communication and expalining him his limits should be good. However if the thing is repetitive and major then it would be better to approach the law..

Hope I am able to answer your concerns.

If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.

If not, you may close the discussion and if possible you may rate the answer for me, so that I get a good feedback.

In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:

bit.ly/dr-srikanth-reddy

Wish you good health,

Kind regards

Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.