How do you allow your partner to violate your boundaries?
How do you continue to violate your partner's boundaries, How will you stop doing that?
Legal options are the best options
Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query.
I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through.
If it is a mild violation then probably proper communication and expalining him his limits should be good. However if the thing is repetitive and major then it would be better to approach the law..
Hope I am able to answer your concerns.
If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.
If not, you may close the discussion and if possible you may rate the answer for me, so that I get a good feedback.
In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:
Wish you good health,
Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How much drink is allowed for heart patient
- How much disability allowance will i get for a acoustic neuroma?
- How could my partner get ureaplasma urealyticum
- How to deal with a partner who is overdoing masturbation
- Allow how many hours for nyquil
- Mental health ethics violations
- How to help partner with errection
- How to get disability allowance
- How much time allow for sleep nyquil
- How to get partner pregnant as soon as possible