How do sesame seeds help the abortion process?

Dr. Richa Agarwal

OBGYN

Posted on Fri, 30 Oct 2015 in Pregnancy
Question: how does sesame seed help in abortion.also which foods would induce periods
Answered by Dr. Richa Agarwal 19 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Cause uterine contractions.

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear,
Thanks for trusting hcm about your health care.
I have gone through your history and understand your concerns.
It can cause uterine contraction and expelled the products of conception.
Period can only be induced with food if there is no pregnancy.
You can use papaya,jaggery,vitamin -c contained food, parsley.
But nothing is 100% and you should use medical abortion pills under supervision.
Hope found useful, feel free to discuss more information.
Good luck.
Follow up: Dr. Richa Agarwal 5 minutes later
Please can you tell me foods which prevent ovulation and implantation
Answered by Dr. Richa Agarwal 13 hours later
Brief Answer:
These herbs can only be used under supervision.

Detailed Answer:
Sorry for the long delay in my response.
There are few herbs which may prevent Implantation and ovulation but these herbs can only be used under supervision because they are effective in some cases or in some cases they are not effective.
The common herbs are queen anne's lace seeds,vitamin-c,rue/rutin and Dong Quai.
Hope found useful.
Good luck.
Follow up: Dr. Richa Agarwal 6 hours later
My problem is my partner ejaculated semen on my vulva on Oct 11 th.no penetration.my LMP was on 25th Sep.is there any chances of pregnancy.i am a lactating mother .my baby was born on Aug 22..please advise
Answered by Dr. Richa Agarwal 22 minutes later
Brief Answer:
The chances are almost negligible.

Detailed Answer:
The chances of pregnancy is almost negligible in your case.
If you missed your period by 7 days than get your home urine pregnancy test to rule out pregnancy.
Hope found useful.
Good luck.