question-icon

How do I stop frequent urination?

Posted on Wed, 13 Jun 2018
Question: Urination is frequent & uncontrolled. Sudden urge, then urinate on way to bathroom. Never had this before today.
Answered by Dr. Manuel C See IV (54 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
Might be urinary tract infection.

Detailed Answer:
Good day and thank you for being with healthcare magic!

Urinary urgency and urge incontinence are symptoms of urinary tract infection and bladder irritation.

I would recommend doing a urinalysis and ultrasound of the kidneys urinary bladder and prostate.

This would determine the cause of your symptoms and what treatment is needed for your urinary problem. in the meantime about caffeine and alcoholic beverage as this may aggravate your symptoms.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana
Dr. Manuel C See IV

Urologist