How do I stop frequent urination?
Might be urinary tract infection.
Good day and thank you for being with healthcare magic!
Urinary urgency and urge incontinence are symptoms of urinary tract infection and bladder irritation.
I would recommend doing a urinalysis and ultrasound of the kidneys urinary bladder and prostate.
This would determine the cause of your symptoms and what treatment is needed for your urinary problem. in the meantime about caffeine and alcoholic beverage as this may aggravate your symptoms.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Frequent urination how to make it normal
- Is frequent urination normal after stopping hrt therapy
- Stopping oxyelite pro and frequent urination
- How is painful and frequent urination treated
- Noticed frequent urination after smoking how to stop it
- How to overcome the problem of frequent urination
- How can my frequent urination problem be solved
- How to cure semen leakage and frequent urination
- How to overcome the problem of frequent urinal leakage
- Can fucid medicine be used to stop frequent urination
- Scrotum became very dry and flakes off. Had unprotected sex. Could this...
- Frequent urination and feeling of inadequate void. What could be the...
- Diagnosed with Epididymitis. Prescribed with metronidazole. Relieved...
- Had unprotected sex and penis is red. Anything serious?
- Noticed tightness in skin on shaft of penis. Having pain and lost skin...
- Have problem of small penis both in erect and flaccid state. Should i...
- Experiencing bladder infection with bleeding. Urine test showed blood in...
- What does blood in urine indicate?
- Does a blood and urine test rule out an occult infection,or can it be...
- What causes painful urination when suffering from Old man's disease?