Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

197 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

How do I reduce gas in my stomach?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2003
Answered : 1703 Questions

I have a problem of gastric.... Kindly suggest
Sat, 9 Jun 2018 in Internal Doctor Category
Answered by Dr. Vaishalee Punj 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Treatment depends on severity of problem

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for your query.

From your query it seems that you have gastric acidity problem. The treatment depends on severity of problem.

For mild symptoms antacids like Syrup Digene can be taken whenever symptoms appear.

For persistent or severe problem the following can be taken:

Cap Ocid 10 mg once daily, half hour before meals.
Avoid spicy food. Take cleaner drinking water.

Hope it helps. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr Vaishalee
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now