How do I know if papillary thyroid cancer has recurred?
Thanks for the query,
I understand your concern.
If you could furnish some more details about pre-op USG, details of surgery and final histopathological report as well as the exact USG report now, then it would be good.
However, currently the thyroglobulin level is a bit elevated. It may mean only normal thyroid remnant also, which should be taken care of by the radioiodine treatment. Subsequently we have to give thyroid hormone supplement and follow the thyroglobulin levels closely.
Please let me know if you have any doubts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment of papillary thyroid cancer
- Papillary thyroid cancer recurrent
- Papillary thyroid cancer in lungs
- Signs of papillary thyroid cancer
- Papillary thyroid cancer rash
- Return of papillary thyroid cancer
- Persistent papillary thyroid cancer
- How do i know if papillary thyroid cancer has recurred
- Aderall and papillary thyroid cancer
- Papillary thyroid cancer metastasis