Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

How do I know if I have ADHD? Suggest treatment?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 436 Questions
I think I got ADHD need to Confirm. Can you susggest any doctor in Navi mumbai area India?
Posted Tue, 24 Apr 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Radhika 14 minutes later
Thanks for the query.

You are suspecting that you are suffering from ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder). The best person to treat you will be a psychiatrist.

Given below are few doctors in Navi Mumbai.

1.Dr. XXXXXXX Mittal (MBBS,PGDPM,MBPS), A Medical EXPERT Specialized In Neuro-PSYCHIATRY.
Shop 15, shreeji Plaza, plot 24, sector 25, opposite to seawoods station (east), nerul (east), navi Mumbai.

2.Dr XXXXXXX Shop no 2, Grow More Tower, Behind Indian Bank, Near Siemens Bldg. Kharghar Station road, Sector 2, Kharghar, New Mumbai, Maharashtra 0000, India 0000.

Additionally, there are reviews written by our users about doctors in our listing, those can guide you for a better doctor. You can search for a doctor in your area. WWW.WWWW.WW

Hope I have answered your query. I will be available for follow up queries. Please accept my answer in case you have no follow up queries.


Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor