How do I get rid of swollen glands in my neck?
It is enlarged lymph node.
I have gone through your question.
I can understand your concern.
You have enlarged lymph node. But it is of short duration. So it can be due to some reactive enlargement due to infection.
You should consult your doctor and need to take a course of antibiotic.
If it does not respond to antibiotic treatment then biopsy diagnosis is advisable.
Hope I have answered your question. If you have any doubts then feel free to ask me. I will be happy to answer. Thanks for using health care magic.
Wish you a very good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Permanent swollen gland in neck
- Ligament or swollen gland in neck
- Swollen glands in neck and shoulders
- Menopause swollen neck glands
- Pid swollen neck gland
- Swollen glands in neck stiff neck
- Swollen tongue and glands in neck
- Swollen neck glands and swollen face
- Intermittent swollen glands in neck
- Indigestion swollen neck glands