Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

How do I get rid of PVCs inspite of normal tests?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 2366 Questions
PVCs, I have them almost all day. BP and Pulse are always normal. Yet if feels like I am being kicked in the chest constantly. Sometime I get tired and shortness of breath but not to the point of passing out. Cardiologist says everything else is normal. How do I get rid of these? Would request any good questions I should ask my Cardiologist if you could?
Posted Mon, 17 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 53 minutes later
Brief Answer: Follows. Detailed Answer: Dear Sir, Thank you for posting your query on HCM. Well looking into your problem I would like to tell you that you should get your thyroid levels tested as in thyroid deficiency also you can get PVCs. Generally PVC are innocent but when they increase in number there is a risk of arrythmias associated with them . Metabolic abnormalities also can give rise to them sometimes but not always .If your 2 D ECHO is normal probably there is not much to worry . Beta blockers are given to the patients who suffer from this complaint but that needs to be decided by your treating doctor . Take care. Dr. Shruti
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor